- Please read our Standard Letting Conditions and our Policy on Acceptable Behaviour before applying for a booking.
Please note in particular the following restrictions:
- Child Protection: all organisations which use our premises for activities with children must be in compliance with the Government's guidelines on Safe from Harm;
- Smoking and the serving or consumption of alcohol are not allowed anywhere on the church premises;
- Food and drink are not allowed to be served or consumed in the Worship Area
- The lettings fees on this website are for a session of up to four hours. The standard times for sessions (which can be varied on request) are - Morning: 9am-1.00pm; Afternoon: 1pm-5pm; Tuesday evenings only: 5.30pm-9.30pm;
- Any room hire will be of a specified room or group of rooms to a specific person (or representative of an organisation) for a specified purpose and a limited period of time (usually for a morning, afternoon or evening session);
- The Kitchen must be specifically booked and paid for if it is needed to prepare food to support an event in another room; Users have to provide their own consumables (e.g. biscuits, coffee, tea, milk, sugar etc).
- Tables, chairs and other standard equipment are available without additional charge if available. Please specify what is wanted on the Lettings Application Form. We do not provide consumables (e.g. flipchart paper and pens etc);
- The Worship Area has an electric piano and drums plus sound and AV systems. These are each available for use by those hiring the Worship Area for an additional charge but their use must be agreed in advance. Operators must come from a list approved by the Church or be separately agreed. Operators may need to be paid directly by the user (while the Church will recommend a fee, it will have to be agreed with the operator).
- The Foyer, Atrium, linking corridors and toilets are for use by all groups using the premises on a shared basis;
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for room hire.